Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Dream Team

Here's the start to a list of actors or whoevers I'd like to work with someday:

Geena Davis
Colin Firth

... well they're the only two I can think of right now.  There's more and I'm sure I'll keep just slooging them here and there!

BTW - in compiling a list of movies I'd like mom to keep an eye out for I ran across some of Disney's upcoming projects.  Let's see here... The Muppets (there hasn't been a new Muppet movie since... I'm pretty sure a long time.  At least since a couple years after Jim Henson died).  The Avengers - I really hope that this movie does the comic justice.

That and I think Scarlett Johansson's hot.  Add her to my list:

Scarlett Johansson

What else is on their list.  Brave the next Pixar movie after Cars 2 sounds like fun.  I never thought of this before but I guess it will feature the first solo heroine in a Pixar movie.  Huh.  Anyway, a new Swiss Family Robinson.  I absolutely loved the old one!!!  C'mon, what would you make if you were on an abandoned island.  And you have to admit that the Robinson's digs were cooler than Brook Shields' in The Blue Lagoon

Ironman 3, Monsters University the next for Pixar... maybe something like Monsters, Inc.?  It doesn't really matter to me since I love Monsters, Inc.  Continue: Oz, the Great and Powerful I'm all for little spin offs or side stories.  Maleficent being made by Tim Burton - maybe a spin off from Sleeping Beauty?  Something called Snow and the Seven is next.

THEN!  Doctor Strange based off the comic.  I hope its AWESOME!  Aida comes after that.  I saw the show on Broadway with Debra Cox and it was... good, but I wouldn't say AMAZING.  But I look forward to that in 2014... if the world doesn't end in 2012. 

This originally was going to be a short post :p 

No comments: